Friday, April 21, 2006

My sister Kelley tagged me with this "meme" to get me to write something on my blog. So here it goes...6 weird things about myself

  1. I remember things related to numbers very well (I guess it runs in the family).
  2. I used to have an underbite. Now I have plates and screws in my jaw.
  3. I fall asleep watching movies --even good ones :(
  4. I like to clean and organize
  5. I am a germaphobe (goes with #4)
  6. I married someone who likes to clean even more than me

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yea, Jen! I'm so proud of you! (Andy will be too - not a word about you-know-who. Make sure he changes your name to Mrs. Three Post. Keep writing...maybe he'll get tired of having to change it all the time.)

Can't wait to see you all in 12 days!

Love,
Kel

Tera said...

I' not sure what Lord Voldemort has to do with this but keep up the...um good work sis.